Inert Alumina Ceramic Ball, Activated Alumina Ball
Inert Alumina Ceramic Ball
Inert alumina ball is the most widely-used inert ceramic ball in the world because of its excellent consistence and reliability. It is extensively used in many fields, including petroleum, chemical engineering, fertilizer production, natural gas and environmental protection. Inert alumina ceramic ball is often used as covering and supporting material of catalyst in reaction vessel and as packing in towers. The main role of inert alumina ball is to increase the distribution spots of gas or liquid, to support and protect the activating catalyst with low strength.
Advantages of Inert Ceramic Ball
1. Inert alumina ceramic ball are manufactured from high quality chemical porcelain clay materials.
2. Our inert alumina balls possess excellent stability and high mechanical strength.
2. It owns resistance to high temperature and high pressure, low water absorption and stable chemical performance.
3. This inert ceramic ball can not only resist the corrosion of acid, alkali and other organic solvent, but also can withstand the temperature change in manufacturing process.
4. The inert alumina ball should be certified to comply with the customers’ specifications.
5. Before packing the finished product, the weight of a unit volume is checked to comply with the specification limits.
Technical Data of Inert Ceramic Ball
|Item||Common Ceramic Ball||Inert Alumina Ball||Medium-Alumina Ceramic Ball||High-Alumina Ceramic Ball||99%-Alumina Ceramic Ball|
|AL2+SiO2||> 93||> 92||> 93||> 94||> 99|
|Fe2O3||< 1||< 1||< 1||< 1||0.2|
|CaO||< 0.5||< 2.5||< 2||< 4||0.2|
|MgO||< 0.5||< 2.5||< 0.5||< 0.5||0.1|
|K2O+Na2O||< 4||< 4||< 3.5||< 4||0.1|
|TiO2||-||< 0.5||< 0.1||< 0.001||-|
|LeachableFe2O3||-||<0.1||< 0.001||< 0.001||-|
|Water Absorption||<0.5||< 0.5||< 2||< 3||-|
|Operation Temp||> 1100||> 1100||1480||1760||-|
|Moh s Hardness||> 6.5||> 7||> 7||> 7||> 7.5|
|1/ 4" (6 mm)||> 0.5||> 0.54||> 0.56||> 0.44||> 1|
|1/ 4" (6 mm)||> 6.07||> 6.22||> 4.89||> 5.33||> 8|
|1.5" (38 mm)||> 8.52||> 8.92||> 5.33||> 5.28||> 8|
|2" (50 mm)||> 9.7||> 9.8||> 6.22||> 8||> 15|
Packaging of Inert Alumina Ball
1. For the net weight of 25 kg per bag, we use double woven bag with fumigation-free pallet, the outside with packaging film.
2. Our company also provides inert ceramic balls with the net weight of 1000 kgs/ton bag or per customers’ requirement.
Jiangxi Yiyuan Industrial Co., Ltd is a full-service supplier of inert alumina balls in China. In addition to this inert alumina ceramic ball, we also focus on producing molecular sieve, ceramic, plastic and metal random fillers, honeycomb ceramic, water treatment product, and so on. With ISO9001: 2000 certificate, our inert ceramic balls have been well received by customers from Southeast Asia, Middle East, Russia, United States, Canada, South America, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, etc. Our inert alumina balls have received a number of favorable comments from customers both home and abroad.
- Thermal Storage Ceramic BallThe features of heat storage ball include high strength, wear resistance, huge thermal conductivity, high heat storage, high thermal efficiency, etc.
This thermal storage ceramic ball will not be easy to break even under dramatic temperature change conditions.
- Activated Alumina Ball
It is a kind of ceramic balls that is characterized by good adsorption performance, high dispersion and large specific area. This activated alumina ball can be used as desiccant to dry a wide variety of gases and liquids. And when utilized as absorbent and catalyst carrier, it is widely used in petrolic, fertilizer and chemical industries.